Friday, February 24, 2012

connection error

Hello I have this error when I run my report.
. An error has occurred during report processing.
(rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help
o Cannot create a connection to data source myDB.
(rsErrorOpeningConnection) Get Online Help
 Login failed for user myDB.
What is problem? I am testing my ODBC connection it seem
fine.Are you trying to use integrated security and the credentials your using
need to make more than 1 hop? If so you're running into a limitation in
windows integrated auth. To resolve it either deploy kerberos or you can
try changing the data source credentials to stored and see if it works after
that.
-Lukasz
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"JIM.H." <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:2cc5301c46913$fdfae570$a301280a@.phx.gbl...
> Hello I have this error when I run my report.
> . An error has occurred during report processing.
> (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help
> o Cannot create a connection to data source myDB.
> (rsErrorOpeningConnection) Get Online Help
>  Login failed for user myDB.
> What is problem? I am testing my ODBC connection it seem
> fine.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment