Saturday, February 25, 2012

Connection error

Hello......
I have a weird thing going on, I can see my server through the manager(Enter
prise) but when I try to access it a warning comes up
A connection could not be established to (Server Name)
Reason: Cannot generate SSPI context.
Please verify SQL Server is running and check your SQL Server registration p
roperties.
I have access to all my other servers using the same authentication (Windows
). Any ideas?Robert,
HOW TO: Troubleshoot the "Cannot Generate SSPI Context" Error Message
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=811889
Dinesh
SQL Server MVP
--
--
SQL Server FAQ at
http://www.tkdinesh.com
"robert salazar" <rsalazar@.cbbank.com> wrote in message
news:6E0CB220-31C2-44F7-A797-45A0C37804DE@.microsoft.com...
> Hello......
> I have a weird thing going on, I can see my server through the
manager(Enterprise) but when I try to access it a warning comes up
> A connection could not be established to (Server Name)
> Reason: Cannot generate SSPI context.
> Please verify SQL Server is running and check your SQL Server registration
properties.
> I have access to all my other servers using the same authentication
(Windows). Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment